It’s always interesting to understand magnificent things happen to the little ones since they are staying in the womb, born, until finally growing up. What are those wonderful facts about baby?
- Babies develop remarkably. For 9 months, starting from the early age of pregnancy to the day it is born, baby’s weight increases (approximately) 3000 million times.
- Babies, who just have been born, have more bones than adults. They have 300 temporary bones while adults have only 206 bones.
- Newborn babies can hear as best as adults do. Notice how babies can be disturbed easily with sounds. It’s not that the sounds are too loud or too soft, but it’s because the sounds are new things for them.
- Newborn babies also have sight as good as adults. The earliest and best visibility for babies to process information about objects they see is 8-15 inches.
- Babies are born without kneecap. They have merely cartilage structure that looks like kneecap. Kneecap will be formed perfectly at the age of 6 months, when babies are ready to learn crawling.
- Babies cannot produce tears, not until at least at 3 weeks age.
- Since inside the womb, babies like to suck their thumb as an object of relaxation.
- My mum is the best! Babies can recognize the sound and smell of their mother since the day they are born.
Babies are surely amazing for everyone, they are cute, smart and adorable.