Baby’s vocabulary is increased along with her ability in resembling people’s words when she listened the adult chatting or talking to her. Her language ability is developed optimally, and she will learn that language is not only for communication, but also for being socialized. Baby will get interesting doing two-ways conversation. By 2 years old, she is more communicative and more understand many vocabulary, grammar, and sentence structure. But, sometimes baby feel s bored and less interested to language.
There are ways to keep your baby interested to language, find it on this followings:
- Show that you are proud of your baby when she is able to mention new object. This surely will make your baby feel appreciated and boost her ability in developing her language.
- Repeatedly talk to your baby, always introduce new words to them, as could as possible make your baby curious to know more about language.
- Always do eye-contacting when talking to your baby.
- Break her attention to something, make an interesting action to attract her attention instead, then start to talk to her.
- Give a fast respond when she is trying to talk to you, at this she feels appreciated by you, it will make her enthusiastic to always improve her language skill.
Always give your baby language stimulation if you want her to talk fluently.