At 6 Months Old, Baby still showing her physical activity as one thing that is prominently stands out in her daily life. She is very delighted to make movements, whether it is random or regular movements. Baby is always developing her curious feeling at this age. She is very easy to be attracted to a new thing that is recently seen, touched, and heard by her. This situation actually gives you many chances to be played with her, and also stimulate your baby at the same time. This is the right time for you to get closer with your baby and know more about her personality.
You might have not known yet that at this age baby start to show her interest to herself. She can stare at her face in the front of mirror and at the same time try to relate it with her voices or sounds produced from her mouth. This shows that your baby is getting realizes to herself. Finding more about your 6 Months Baby by reading the rest of this post.
Baby at 6 Months Old is very like:
- Rolling around from one side to another.
- Put everything into her mouth.
- Release a smile to the familiar faces.
- Dropping, throwing or hitting repeatedly every object that is hold by her.
Regarding 4 points above, as parent you should provide these to your baby:
- Give your baby plastic glass, spoon, and so on to be played by your baby.
- A ball to be rolled or just hold by her.
- Toys that are possible to be put into her mouth.
- Give your baby your beautiful voice, chat with baby or maybe you can sing a song for her.
Now, you can do this 6 Months Baby Checklist, see at the followings:
- Social-Emotional Development of 6 Months Baby:
- Showing hospitality to stranger, but baby will feel unhappy if her parents are not around.
- Put her hands to mother’s breast or milk-bottle when she is breastfeeding, and sometimes her hands repeatedly press mother’s breast or milk-bottle.
- Showing specific reactions to parent’s voice which saying out emotionally.
- Laughing, smiling, and also screaming.
- Delighted in exploring environment by using her head and her eyes.
- Holding a toy more tight when you are trying to take it.
- Turning around when their name is called.
- Motor Development of 6 Months Old Baby:
- Using her hands totally to reach the object.
- Try to reach the objects by using her both hands that are lying in a distance of 25 cm.
- Remove an object from one hand to another hand.
- Kicking her feet powerfully.
- Rolling around and lifting her body from lying position with our help.
- When she is in face-downward position, baby tries to support her body by using her open hands with her head and chest are lifted powerfully.
- Able to roll from front to back.
- Able to sit by herself, although still for a short time.
- Her head and her back are straight when in sit position.
- When baby is in lying position, she lifts her feet upward and frontward to her face so she can hold one foot to bring to her mouth.
- Show the first sign that they start to able crawling by pull their feet move forward to belly.
- Communication Ability Development of 6 Months Old Baby
- Turn her head around if she is hearing her parent’s voice, even when they are not on the same room.
- Babbling by saying one vocabulary repeatedly.
- Looking for sound source with her eyes.
- Adjusting their sounds to your voices, so they can make conversation with you.
- Producing more vocal and also consonant, such as f, v, ka, da ma.
- Visual Ability Development of 6 Month Baby:
- By using her eyes, baby is able to follow adult’s activities from one side to another.
- Her both eyes are able to move to the same direction.
- The Development of Eye-Hand Coordination of 6 Months Baby:
- Able to control better their both hand.
- Also able to move the object from one hand to te other hand.
- Trying to feed themselves with their finger.
Your 6 Months Baby will grow fast on the next months, prepare yourself and don’t forget to always give stimulation to your beloved baby.