I know that every parent should feel worry when knowing her baby is having fever. But sometimes, there is no need to always be worried about the baby’s fever. There is certain circumstances in which you should feel worry, but on the other side you should not. Check out these followings to know more:
The time when you should not feel worry:
- Baby’s condition is not getting worse.
- Baby is still active, playing a game, react to interaction normally
- There is no difference in baby’s skin color except her blushing cheek caused by the fever.
- Smiling, aware, interesting with her surrounding, and baby’s eyes widely open.
- Baby back to normal as her fever is decreased.
- Crying out loud, but still can be entertained.
The time when you should feel worry:
- Baby’s condition is getting worse for hours or days.
- Getting weak, sleepy, and less responsive.
- Baby looks pale or her skin looks grayish.
- Gloomy, her face expression looks worried.
- When fever is decreased, baby is not getting better.
- Her crying can’t be entertained or stopped and also getting fading.
I’m just hoping that if your baby having fever hopefully she/he will be getting better soon.