I believe every parent wants to make their lovely baby to be having high intelligence. It is very possible to increase your baby’s intelligence since they have potency to develop her brain unpredictably. There is several things influence baby’s intelligence, but nutrition and stimulation are two main keys ascertain the development of your baby’s brain. I had published article in this blog about nutrition and stimulation that support baby’s brain development.
At this particular post I want to share Tips on how to Increase Baby’s Intelligence, especially for 1 year to 2 years baby. Check these followings:
- Parents should be diligent to stimulate their baby to be active, standing, walking, until running. Let your baby actively moving even sometimes you want her to keep staying for a moment.
- Stimulate baby’s touching sense by giving a toy to your baby to be grasped and put that toy to a box.
- Stimulate baby’s hearing sense and also her talking ability in order to make your baby able to use the language correctly.
- Maximize baby’s activity physically, and also her psychological side and make it balance. For example, if your baby is able to run smoothly and jump energetically, then give her a compliment.
- Stimulate baby’s ability to build an interaction with the environment around her, you can take her out to the park, supermarket, zoo, etc.
- Stimulate your baby by using music, game, words, or examples of few good things.
The bottom line of increasing baby’s intelligence is baby’s brain surely needs stimulation continuously. If it is not stimulated, then brain’s anatomy development and also its nerve tissue will be inhibited. This thing will significantly influence baby’s skill and intelligence.