Since in the womb, you can already stimulate baby’s intelligence and senses. Baby’s brain cells are formed in the third or fourth month of pregnancy period. In the sixth month of pregnancy period, the connection between brain cells is involved. The quality of connection series between those brain cells is also determined by environmental stimulation. The earlier and longer stimulation is done, the bigger benefit that will be gotten. Because of that, give your baby stimulation from outside the womb to make your baby has the better audio, visual, speaking and motor capability.
Here are the kinds of stimulations that can be given:
- Stimulation for physical development.
Consume nutritious foods, milk and supplements from your doctor; practice prenatal exercises; frequently rub your belly; and get enough rest.
- Stimulation for cognitive development.
Talk to the baby about what you are doing, tell a story and listen to the classical music.
- Stimulation for language development.
Sing a song for your baby, tell a story, tell your daily activities, talk to the baby or other people and make sure your baby can hear it.
- Stimulation for emotional development.
Make sure you get enough rest and do not force yourself to do your tasks, listen to the music, pray, avoid stress and be positive such as relax, be happy and always thank God.
- Stimulation for social development.
Make your baby can hear other people’s voices, talk to your baby, keep your baby from any conflict and dispute situations, be positive to other people, tell a story with the social theme.
All stimulations above have many advantages with great impacts for the life of your baby in this world later. Here are the advantages of baby stimulations that you give:
- When your baby is born, your baby is more ready and wary.
- Can turn his head at the moment the baby hears his parents’ voices.
- Can recognize the music that was listened when your baby was in the womb.
- Become a dynamic but relax kid, has initiative and high curiosity.
- Has a good coordination between hands and eyes, and has a harmonious movement of hands and body parts.
- Easy to smile, laugh and has a good capability to socialize.
- Has high intelligence, IQ scale can reach 14 points higher than babies who do not get stimulation when they were in the womb.
- Has a prominent audio, visual, language and motor capability.
- Baby stimulation program teaches parents to communicate, form the early tie based on love and affection.
After knowing how important the stimulation for the baby is, then we should always give those various stimulations when the baby is on the womb. The periods when the baby is on the womb will not be repeated, so that it is regretted if you miss nine months of the very valuable baby’s growth period.